Ideal gift for yourself and/or a loved one? While this unique Sleep Well Online Programme launches in January 2019, and you’ll gain access to all the resources that week, I encourage you to work through it at your own pace and save the downloads so you can revisit the whole programme or favourite elements any time you choose.
Do you struggle to get to sleep? Find it hard to get back to sleep when you wake up in the night? Feel exhausted when it’s time to get up? Would you like to consistently sleep well and wake up feeling energised, refreshed, recharged and alert, ready for a great day ahead?
When we get adequate rest, we perform better, build resilience (READ MORE…) and confidence (READ MORE…) more easily and have more energy to pursue the things that enhance our sense of purpose, meaning and joy (READ MORE…).
I used to have so many sleep issues, an earlier draft of this looked as if I was exaggerating (READ MORE…) – I wasn’t. Thankfully, while (being a human) I have the odd night of disturbed sleep, since my 20s, I’ve come to understand what other people seemed to always know: How delicious great sleep can be.
I’ve been working with clients (READ MORE…) and students (READ MORE…) for years as well as researching and experimenting on my own behalf for decades. So much now makes sense but when I was in primary school, secondary school, at university and well into young adulthood, I was doing all the wrong things.
I wish I could time travel back to share even a couple of these simple tools. I imagine everything would have been so much easier if I hadn’t been so tired all the time!
So I absolutely love sharing these tools when facilitating self-care workshops for organisations (READ MORE…) as well as with my one to one clients (READ MORE…) and Sleep Yoga students (READ MORE…). With this unique Sleep Well Online Programme, I’m delighted to be able to share them with you now.
First of all, I’m not looking at ‘sleep hygiene’ or prescribing rigid rules. We’re all different. Some people have amazing sleep even when they are glued to their devices late into the night. My Sleep Well Online Programme is about supporting you in becoming a bit of a sleep detective as you identify what contributes to better sleep and what thwarts it. It’s about figuring out what works best for you.
You can also watch this video where are answer some questions about sleep (below).
Today we're exploring ways to help you sleep well ❤
Posted by Eve Menezes Cunningham on Wednesday, 21 November 2018
If you’re interested in the online programme for yourself or someone else (it could make a great Yule, Christmas or other holiday gift) you can choose from the following packages:
- a Sleep Detective Log to help you identify what’s working and what you can improve
- a unique Sleep Yoga sequence to support you in preparing to sleep well
- an unique EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique – (READ MORE) video to help you tap your sleeplessness (at bedtime) or tiredness (when you want to be energised and awake) away
- a unique Yoga Nidra (‘yogic sleep’) audio (READ MORE…) to help you feel more rested and energised as well as lowering blood pressure and boosting dopamine by up to 70% (aiding motivation and feeling good)
- membership of a secret Facebook group where you can access videos and ask me questions
- Facebook Live videos which you can watch live during the week of the programme or access again any time you choose. These will include psychoeducation about the body, brain, nervous system and sleep helping you understand what will benefit you most in different situations and you can also ask questions which I’ll be happy to answer
- exploring self-talk to better soothe the part of the brain that can keep us awake
- journaling prompts to help you reflect on unconscious issues around your sleep issues. What’s beyond the sleeplessness? What’s awakening in you? What might be trying to emerge at a soul level?
- a dream analysis video with a tool kit to help you understand how your unconscious mind (however disturbing your dreams may feel) is trying to help you. In the Facebook group, I’ll be able to answer your questions around these, too
- a unique Body Scan audio to aid mindfulness and induce sleep
- a breath practice video to help you activate the ‘rest/digest’ response (opposite to ‘fight/flight’ response) and be physiologically ready for sleep
- ways to include NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming (READ MORE…)) as you learn to sleep well
- ways to choose and work with crystals (READ MORE…) to support you in feeling more grounded, protected and safe as you sleep more soundly and deeply. They can also support work with the unconscious to use dreamtime to access our intuition
- and more self-care for sleep related tips, tools and support
Buy before 21st December and get this special introductory offer: £20 (€25 Euros)
This includes everything from the Hibernating Hedgehog level plus a 60 minute online or telephone sleep coaching session with me.
Buy before 21st December and get this special introductory offer: £75 (€83 Euros)
This includes everything from the Hibernating Hedgehog and Sleepy Sloth levels plus an extra 60 minute online or telephone coaching session to be taken when you’ve worked through as much of the Sleep Well Online Programme as you want to (to be taken by January 2020).
Buy before 21st December and get this special introductory offer: £120 (€133 Euros)
If you haven’t already signed up for your free 33 Ways to Sleep Well pdf, you can do so HERE.
And I’m happy to answer any questions. There are no refunds so please get in touch if you have any questions before you buy. When you’re ready to get those sleep issues sorted, you can do so by using the PayPal links below (please choose the GBP (£) or Euro (€) link as appropriate) and emailing me – email@example.com – so I can get everything set up for you.