While many people have heard of NLP, not many know what it is. The Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP) says: ‘NLP stands for “Neuro Lingusitic Programming” and NLP is frequently known as the “instruction manual for your mind”.
NLP looks at the way in which we think and process our thoughts (Neuro), the language patterns we use (Linguistic) and our behaviours (Programming) and how these interact to have a positive (or negative) effect on us as individuals.
It is a collection of a wide range of methods and models which create an understanding of thought process and behaviour.
Understanding these techniques can bring about a positive change in you and others.’
I trained in NLP to Master Practitioner level with INLPTA. This approach uses NLP in a holistic way.
As well as looking at the whole you (exploring not just the area you want to change but how this change may impact on other areas), I will help you ensure your changes benefit other people, too.
I trained in Energetic NLP (ENLP) with its creator, Art Giser (see below for more information about this unique approach) and in Behavioural Patterning with Michael Breen.
I’ve been on Rapport, the Magazine for NLP Professionals (published by ANLP, the Association for NLP) since 2007, contributing at least one or two pieces per issue.
Would you like to work with an NLP life coach, NLP coach and to benefit from neuro linguistic programming?
As your online self-care coach with NLP, I’ll:
* help you break through thought patterns, self talk and habits that have been holding you back
* support you in identifying what you want out of your work, life and relationships
* support you in recognising what is and isn’t working so you can make small tweaks or transformative big changes to make success more likely
* help you get very specific about what is and isn’t working so you can do more of what works on purpose while no longer sabotaging yourself with behaviours that no longer serve you
* help you work at different levels for holistic and powerful lasting change and
* support you in integrating your new patterns so you can become your own NLP coach.
Online or telephone NLP coaching fits naturally within most of the coaching I do (personally, my interest developed after learning aspects of it during my initial coaching training) but if you would like a stronger NLP emphasis in your own coaching process, or you’d like to book some NLP on its own, do let me know. I also incorporate some NLP into my yoga and mindfulness classes, yoga therapy sessions and a range of different workshops. Traditional NLP has its energetic elements – Many people (myself included) have experienced enormous shifts by working with ‘logical levels’, ‘perceptual positions’, doing ‘parts’ work and other techniques.
Energetic NLP goes further. Developed by Art Giser in the 1980s, it’s a wonderful way to help you:
* tune into your Miraculous Self’s inner wisdom and live more in life’s flow
* set your space, energetically
* to improve people’s experience in meetings, presentations, workshops, on a crowded train, at a family dinner, any time, anywhere…
* ‘Make your unconscious mind your ally’, as Art says – release blocks to love, good health, abundance, success, and anything else you can think of. No need to overthink, just let go
* separate your energy from others so you’re able to live more authentically and freely
* clear unhelpful beliefs (including karma) and much more.
Click HERE for prices.
Tel: +353 (0)87 262 9084 / +44 (0)7584 354963 / +353 98 63645
Westport, Co Mayo, Republic of Ireland and Colchester, Essex, UK.
(c) Eve Menezes Cunningham 2004-2020. All rights reserved.