Psychosynthesis counselling and psychosynthesis coaching can help you become the you were born to be.
I’ve been working online for years and, at the moment, all of my work is by telephone and online (secure video conferencing).
Single Session Therapy works well online, too and, when travel is safe again, sessions will be available every few months, in Colchester, Essex, UK as well as in Westport, Co Mayo, Ireland.
* listen to you, offering a safe, healing and potentially transformative space
* support you in making lasting changes
* offer creative ways of working in order to connect with your unconscious wisdom and power
* gently challenge you when I notice things that may be contributing to your struggles
* help you understand how to break patterns you’re already aware of
* support you in identifying ways in which your unconscious is holding you back (for example, working with trauma (including Post Traumatic Stress, Complex PTSD and Post Traumatic Growth), stress, anxiety, sleep issues, self-sabotage, limiting beliefs, grief and loss) and
* support you in unpacking some of your baggage so you can choose what you’re ready to continue on life’s journey without while repacking the rest so it’s easier to carry.
My approach as a psychosynthesis therapist is flexible, tailored to you and your needs.
You are more than whatever issues have prompted you to seek psychosynthesis counselling support.
Psychosynthesis counselling sessions usually last for 60 minutes each. These are held at a mutually convenient time which, ideally, will remain the same each week.
Psychosynthesis counselling works with the whole person ~ mind, emotions, body and soul.
Often described as a ‘positive psychology’, ‘psychology with soul’, ‘a psychology of hope’, ‘transpersonal counselling’ and ‘a holistic approach’ psychosynthesis counselling is as interested in people’s potential as in their wounding and limitations.
While its roots are in psychoanalysis, it is also a transpersonal psychology (aware that we’re more than just our personality) and draws on person-centred humanistic approaches, too.
Now psychosynthesis counselling is coming into its own. With the increasingly popularity of positive psychology (the study of how people excel and flourish), more people want to feel better than just OK.
Online or telephone psychosynthesis counselling can help you learn more about how your body, mind and emotions work together.
It can support you not just during your counselling journey but long after you stop having telephone or online psychosynthesis counselling.
As well as traditional talk therapy, psychosynthesis counselling sessions can include bodywork, guided visualisation and other creative ways of working – the choice is always yours.
The amount of counselling you have will depend on the kind of issues you want to work with.
This may change along with your circumstances as the work progresses.
Most clients work with me for between 12 weeks and several months. Some continue for years.
For some issues and clients who know exactly what they want to focus on, Single Session Therapy or just a couple of sessions, can be enough.
We can discuss your hopes for the process when you get in touch and I can potentially tailor my approach accordingly.
The wonders of modern technology mean it doesn’t matter.
Accredited as a psychosynthesis counsellor with IACP and Senior Accredited as a psychosynthesis counsellor and supervisor by BACP, I work with psychosynthesis counselling clients and psychosynthesis supervisees from across Ireland and the UK.
Click HERE for prices.
Also a freelance psychology, health and wellbeing journalist, you can read selected features.
My outdoor sessions were featured in a Woman & Home article which you can read HERE or by clicking the image.
If psychosynthesis counselling appeals, I look forward to hearing from you.
Westport, Co Mayo, Republic of Ireland and Colchester, Essex, UK.
(c) Eve Menezes Cunningham 2004-2020. All rights reserved.