WHAT IS SELF CARE COACHING (AKA PERSONAL CONSULTANCY, THERAPEUTIC COACHING AND COACH-THERAPY)?
A unique approach that allows everything from surface repairs and decoration to deeper renovations and even transformational foundational work.
HOW WOULD IT FEEL TO…
- work with someone who can support you in goal setting and moving in the direction you want to move in and work in a deeper, more therapeutic way when limiting beliefs, old patterns and other blocks emerge for healing?
- do that deeper work AND get tangible benefits here and now?
- work at different levels depending on where you are in your journey and what you choose to focus on?
- work holistically, bringing in self-care tools that sound good for you and choosing, at every step, which next step in our work together feels most beneficial for you?
BENEFIT FROM DIFFERENT APPROACHES
Online or telephone self care coaching coaching (also known as online or telephone integrative coach-therapy, online therapeutic coaching and online or telephone Personal Consultancy) incorporates counselling and coaching to help you get the most out of the process at every stage of your journey.
You can benefit from both approaches – counselling and coaching – as appropriate to the stage you’re at in your journey.
The focus of the sessions is always up to you. I can let you know when different options arise so you can choose for yourself.
‘Integrative’ can sound like jargon. It simply means that I can draw on a range of approaches for maximum efficacy.
IF YOU WANT TO INCORPORATE NLP, EFT, YOGA THERAPY AND / OR CRYSTALS, I CAN BRING THESE IN, AS APPROPRIATE, TOO
You might also be interested in joining the Extra Embodied online membership which integrates them all and includes a weekly group live self care coaching call.
COACHING WITH PSYCHOLOGICAL DEPTH
The therapeutic coaching (coach-therapy) approach is relatively new.
My work as Chair for BACP (the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) Coaching and, serving as member of the Coaching Executive from 2014 to 2019 (Chair from January 2017 to November 2018), means that I’ve been immersed in this pioneering approach.
Therapeutic coaching (coach-therapy / Personal Consultancy / integrative counselling and coaching) is growing in popularity.
You can benefit from the depth work counselling offers as well as the more dynamic approach of coaching.
IMAGINE YOURSELF AS A HOUSE
If you imagine yourself as a house, some kinds of counselling would be all about the foundations. You’d be doing important work in the sessions, really attending to deep seated issues, but it might be a while before you saw any results.
Coaching can be more on the surface.
You might quickly create a beautiful looking house with all sorts of stunning features but, on its own, while facilitating obvious improvements, they may not be as long lasting as you’d hope without that deeper, structural work.
Therapeutic coaching (coach-therapy) offers the best of both worlds so we’re working with the unconscious mind and deeper issues when needed while staying focused on the outcome you’re working towards.
AS YOUR SELF CARE COACH, I’LL:
* help you explore your inner world
* listen to you
* support you in making lasting and sustainable changes
* encourage you
* help you learn how to motivate yourself
* support you in setting and reaching your goals and
* help you understand and overcome any unconscious self-sabotage I will check in with you each time the focus of the work has the potential to shift from coaching to counselling.
This will ensure you’re aware of your options at every stage. The choice is always yours.
Click HERE for prices.