When our resilience is good, we can navigate life’s ups and downs with ease. We pick ourselves up after setbacks, failures, losses and heartbreak. Yes, we’re gentle with ourselves but we keep on keeping on. Sometimes, we have been knocked for six – too many upsets in too short a period have us feeling as if we’ll never regain that resilience we may have taken for granted. We feel hopeless, exhausted, defeated, fragile, shaky. Maybe even broken.
But by taking the time to reflect and regroup, no matter what’s been going on for you, you can dig deeper and regain that strength and courage to handle life with greater ease. As with so much of my work, the somatic (body) and energy work approach makes it more gentle, powerful and easier to implement for yourself between sessions and after we finish working together. Building resilience with coaching, counselling and yoga can be really effective. Would you like:
· A safe, confidential space to begin to explore your feelings and thoughts about the things you’ve been through as well as thinking about how you’d like to feel?
· To learn and practice mind/body tools to help you improve the way you feel and build on that strength and resilience gradually but powerfully?
· To learn energy work tools to help you shift those blocks and let go of whatever you’re ready to release?
· To explore potential triggers and causes for not feeling as resilient as you would like?
· To make peace with your past and connect with the part of you that’s more than whatever you’ve struggled with?
· To make positive changes to your life?
· To learn to soothe yourself more easily when you have a blip or are feeling more fragile?
· With practice, to retrain your autonomic nervous system and rewire your brain so that it’s much easier to look after yourself and handle life’s ups and downs more easily?
· And more?
All my work is collaborative so the choice about the direction we take and tools you learn is entirely up to you. The fact that you’re even reading this, looking for support and knowing you can improve things is a big step. I use a range of resilience building tools (click HERE for more information) depending on what you want support with and the ways of working you’re most drawn to. Whether you opt for Single Session Therapy for resilience or have short, mid-term or longer term counselling for resilience or self-care coaching for resilience, you will learn simple and effective tools to help you support yourself through it.
You can read some of my articles around building resilience HERE
If we work together and this element of my approach interests you (it’s a collaborative process and always your choice), I can teach you some simple and effective mind body and energy work self-care tools to help you increase your resilience. You can help yourself right now by clicking HERE or the image below and choosing the taster videos for breath practices, yoga poses and meditations that most closely align with how you’d like to feel.