Since 2004, I’ve been facilitating bespoke workshops and speaking at conferences and other events for wide range of groups and organisations as part of mental health, wellbeing and wellness initiatives.
In 2012, I added guided psychoeducation, meditations, relaxations, yoga and breathwork to these offerings, in 2017, when 365 Ways to Feel Better: Self-care Ideas for Embodied Wellbeing was published, book signings and themed elements. And, in 2021, I qualified as a Moon Mná Women’s Celtic Circles facilitator and integrate work with the Divine Feminine. I design each workshop or event drawing on on my background in coaching (READ MORE…), psychosynthesis counselling (READ MORE…), yoga and meditation (READ MORE…), NLP (READ MORE…), EFT (READ MORE…) and crystals (READ MORE…).
Since 2019, I’ve been facilitating weekly online Self care coaching calls for my online membership groups
- psychoeducation – helping you understand what’s happening with your body and brain and how to work somatically (with your body) to better support your mind, body, heart and soul as you make improvements in this area
- some self-care coaching and NLP – helping you get clear on your intentions and goals in this area as well as identifying next steps and a route ahead
- working with the unconscious mind – helping you find congruence and gaining extra insights using imagery work, meditations and other tools to support deeper healing and transformation
- EFT (tapping) – unique tapping scripts and access to videos to help you use this tool yourself at home to support you long after the workshop/s
- gentle yoga – with modifications for every body (no experience required) to help you change your physiology to support what you want with some simple poses and breath practices (80% of the signals between body and brain go up, via the Vagus nerve so this is a really effective short cut to help us feel the way we want to feel and connect with our resourcefulness)
- grounding – helping you make the most of the insights and tools from the workshop so you can continue to progress
- crystals – helping you choose a tumble stone to aid additional grounding (using it as a kinaesthetic and visual anchor as well as working with its energies if you want to do this). Depending on workshop venue, additional crystals may also be for sale.
WORKSHOP THEMES INCLUDE:
You can read more about my approach to each specialism by clicking on the words above.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT UPCOMING WORKSHOPS OR REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE EMAIL EVE@SELFCARECOACHING.NET
I also facilitate bespoke workshops for organisations and groups. You can read more HERE