Are you struggling to get to sleep? Waking up too early? Waking up feeling groggy and anything but refreshed? Struggling to get through the day? Relying too heavily on caffeine?
Would you like to learn simple, effective and fun self care tools to help you get to sleep more easily and manage energy dips during the day?
You’ll learn all this and more in the 6 Week Sleep Recovery Programme in Westport, Co Mayo, Ireland.
Having initially trained as part of Lisa Sanfilippo’s first group in 2014, I was back in London assisting on her most November 2019 training for a couple of days and am delighted to announce that I’m going to be running the 6 Week Sleep Recovery Programme for the first time in Westport, Co Mayo, Ireland, in the New Year.
While sleep has been one of my specialisms for a long time (born of chronic insomnia from primary school until my 20s), it’s Lisa’s life (so far) work – she’s even written two books about it.
You can find out more about her and her books, Sleep Recovery (Bloomsbury, 2020) and Yoga Therapy for Insomnia and Sleep Recovery (Singing Dragon, 2019) HERE
Based around Lisa’s yoga therapy work with my own self care coaching additions (using my background in coaching, NLP, EFT, psychosynthesis counselling and more) the holistic, practical programme is designed to aid better sleep.
Each week includes:
- self care coaching around insomnia and other sleep issues
- Lisa’s Simple Sleep Sequence (yoga poses) and other Sleep Recovery self care tools
- yogic breath practices and meditations to support better sleep
- some EFT tapping to aid sleep related issues
- bespoke yoga nidras and
- self care coaching around what might be trying to awaken in you and helping you create a life you’ll be more keen to leap out of bed, energised and refreshed for, each day
Please email email@example.com if you want to let me know what dates/times would be most appropriate for you (I want to book studio time that suits as many people as possible) and to register your interest.